Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 28, 2015

My Week in Makeup #8


Happy Weekend folks!

Thought I would drop in to share some of the products that I've been using over the past week in my makeup routine. Since it was the Chinese New Year festive season, I was able to enjoy some time off from work which translate to being more adventurous in my makeup routine.

My primer is the usual Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer which I am close to finishing. I've been rotating back and forth between the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Ceylan and the L'Oreal La Creme True Match BB in Ivory. The former is no stranger to my makeup routine and is a product that has been consistently appearing on my Makeup To Do List while the La Creme BB is a new product that I've been trying out lately to see how western BB creams are compared to the oriental versions. To finish up my base makeup, I usually go with a thin layer of Maybelline Dream Matte Powder if I was using the BB cream.

The blush routine has been rather exciting with my new addition of travel size Benefit Posietint and Benefit Sunbeam from last year's Christmas. Both are perfect to fit in my travel schedule for the festive season and pretty multitask as well for face & lips. Of course, I have also been using my Tarte Exposed blush religiously as my default daily blush on top of the two mentioned earlier. Since it's also "Photo Overload" season (due to all the visiting of family members), I also packed along my Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzing powder as a face contour in attempt to look better in pictures and - yes, it really did help made my face seems smaller than it really is. :)

I stuck to my usual ELF Brow Kit to fill in my brows. Keeping it simple in the eye area, I reached for my trustee MAC Soft Ochre paint pot, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and Maybelline the Rocket mascara. I am totally loving the classic cat eye look with just black eyeliner. To go with my eye look, my go-to lip products have been either Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy or Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in Romantic on top of my trustee Vaseline Lip Therapy lipbalm. The Revlon balm stain is a recent addition as well and boy am I surprised how much I've been liking it lately - will do a review/swatch here really soon! 

What have you been using over the past week?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com