Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Haul: New Beauty Treats from Luxola


With the ongoing Great Singapore Sales, I've been rather undisciplined lately with the sales/great deals that's everywhere; not in the physical shopping way, but rather in online shopping. My recent shopping obsession is Luxola - a makeup & skincare online shopping site in Singapore which has been quite popular lately.

A quick browse through the website with its amazing 30% off deal, I ended up with a couple of skincare to replenish my current stash in my shopping bag. And next thing I know, it arrived promptly at my doorstep a few days later. 

I picked up the SK-II Stempower again since I was finishing up my current moisturizer and the deal wasn't something to pass up as it was even better than airport pricing. I also picked up a few things from Mario Badescu which I've been really curious about; the famous Silver Powder and an interesting Seaweed Night Cream. As if I did not have enough skincare, I added on with the Alpha-H Liquid Gold Discovery Collection to try out.  

Overall, I'd say that I had a rather pleasant shopping experience with Luxola, with a few small hiccups on the delivery end. Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised to be gifted with a small Skin Inc sample, as well as a generous S$100 gift card (though some T&C applies and if you do the match, the gift card sums up to appx 40% discount of next purchase).

If you are interested in shoppping for some great brands at affordable prices, you can visit the site here.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the sales sound so good! I remember reading that Singapore is one of the best shopping destinations, and I've been wanting to visit since. Lol.
    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope u get to drop by soon! I'm pretty sure u will love the place.. =)

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com