Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Swatches & Review: Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadows

Hello my lovelies, Happy Tuesday!


Taking a short break from my Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow swatches, I'm back with a swatch and review post of my latest obsession - Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadows. I had this on my vanity for quite some time now, but as usual, I wanted more time to try out the product before actually sharing my thoughts here with you guys.

Inglot is a Polish brand that has been established for over 25 years in the market now. The freedom system eyeshadows come in square and round pans that are versatile to be placed in different palette system dependent upon your needs and liking. I bought the 5 Eyeshadow Square palette that is slim, sleek and sturdy, a palette that I deemed as my perfect travelling partner. 

Inglot eyeshadows are paraben free and non-tested on animals, a definite brownie point for the brand. After testing them out for awhile now, it is quite safe for me to say that the freedom system eyeshadows are soft, smooth, buttery, pigmented and long lasting; yes, everything that I could wish for in an eyeshadow. The quality is definitely comparable, if not better than MAC and Urban Decay, two of my favorite brands. However, I must say that the one down point about the brand is its availability in South East Asia (I bought mine in Malaysia at the Inglot store at City Square, Johor Bahru). 

All the eyeshadow pans are magnetic and as with MAC eyeshadows, you are able to construct almost any type of color scheme palette that you like. I bought a mixture of 5 matte, pearl and shimmer eyeshadows which are my most go-to type of colors, as I intended to use this mainly for travels. 






Here are the shadows in the palette! I'm in love.....


The Freedom System 5 Eyeshadow Square Palette retails for RM35 in Malaysia. Each freedom system eyeshadow retails for RM30. The total palette costs RM185 which I would say it's still a steal compared to MAC. 

Have you tried any Inglot Eyeshadows?

xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Elle for dropping a comment here! Haha, I am literally obsessed with them now..

      Delete
  2. it's always nice to read positive oppinions about brands from my country xD glad you like them ^^
    ps. try nail polishes too! 8D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miru, thanks! Yup...will definitely give their nail polishes a try too!

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com