Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Swatches & Review: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink


Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge is described as Bobbi Brown's best selling, multi-tasking cream color for lip and cheek. Compared to the previous screw top packaging, the revamped product comes in a mirrored flip top compact that is great for on-the-spot application.

I bought this product along the same time as the Bobbi Brown Corrector. The main thing which triggered my interest was the ease of use of the product especially for travel purposes. If you have yet to notice through out various posts, I place a lot of attention on the travel friendliness of a product due to the nature of my profession. I travel often for business trips and bulky or non-travel friendly items sometimes just don't cut it (*Well, with the exception of my SKII Facial Treatment Essence or occasionally the serum that I'm using - the only non-travel friendly items that I allow myself to carry).


Powder Pink is a creamy warm pink which gives out the perfect flush of color to my cheeks whenever I'm rushing from one country to another. The revamped packaging is small, sleek, compact and comes with a handy mirror for instant application. I always have this with me when I'm catching a flight as it gives my pale skin the instant perk up, especially if I'm meeting someone right after a flight.


The product can look pretty intense in the pot, but it is buildable and very easy to work with. Whilst it is claimed as a lip and cheek product, I do however find that it can be slightly drying on my lips if I don't moisturise my lips with a lip balm before applying the product.

I wouldn't say that it is one of those must have products. However, I do think if you are interested to try out a high end cream blush, this is definitely something that you can look into.

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge retails for RM90 in all Bobbi Brown stores/counter in Malaysia.

xx

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com