Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 15, 2013

Jetsetter #2: A Lil' Bit of Duty Free Shopping


While work traveling might not be as enjoyable as I would like it to be, duty free shopping is definitely the saving grace for spending most of my weekends on flights and transits. During one my most recent stopover in Dubai and Singapore, I managed to grab some products which I've been quite keen on exploring for the longest time.

Taking the Kose Sekkisei lotion aside (which was a total impulse buy), I've been rather intrigued with SK-II's line of products lately, especially after my really pleasant experience with their 'miracle water'. I setted out to hunt for a moisturiser, but as usual I was unable to restrained myself from the travelers exclusive deal and ended up with the SK-II Stempower and Skin Signature Eye Cream. Good thing is that the prices of SK-II products are way cheaper in Singapore airport compared to Malaysia, which in my defense, would have justified my purchase. ;)

The Jo Malone perfume was purchased while I was passing my time for a flight in Dubai airport. After reading so many raves in the beauty community, I simply had to satisfy my curiosity for the brand. I was quickly drawn by the counter with its simple and luxurious design (not to mention that the SA was enticing me with the fact that the pricing in Dubai is cheaper compared to Singapore and Malaysia), and ended up with 3 bottles of perfumes (two of which I gave to my family as gifts). 

I will be reporting back with the reviews of the products, so do let me know which review you will be most interested in reading first. In the meantime, have an awesome Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com