Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Swatches: The Cult Favorite NARS blushes.



Top from left: NARS Orgasm, NARS Deep Throat, NARS Sex Appeal
NARS Orgasm
NARS Deep Throat
NARS Sex Appeal
Swatches: (top from left) NARS Orgasm, NARS Deep Throat, NARS Sex Appeal
Swatches: (top from left) NARS Orgasm, NARS Deep Throat, NARS Sex Appeal
I've finally bought the NARS blushes after months and months of contemplation. After all, I still consider spending US$27 on a blush a huge indulgence for myself. 

I've always wondered why they're so hyped among many bloggers and now I finally understood the reasons behind all the love for these blushes.

Each blush is packed in a sleek black packaging and comes with 4.8g of product. The blushes are highly pigmented with very little fall outs and they show up really nicely on the skin. I also like how each color is unique in its way. I'm still not sure whether they can make it into my holy grail list though but I'll definitely keep u guys updated on this. 

I'm really glad that I finally bought them. In fact, I'm slowly falling in love with them and am planning to get more in due time.

Do let me know in the comments which are your favorite blushes from NARS? I would appreciate some suggestions to help me expand my collection. =)

Happy Wednesday!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com