Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Review: Mandom Cleansing Express Agecare & Bright Up Cleansing Lotions.

If you are looking for an effective, fast and convenient makeup remover, you are at the right place.


The Mandom Cleansing Express is one of my new found love which I've discovered in the aisle of Watson's (my local drugstore). Retailing between SG$ 16.90 - SG$18.90, this product is 100% oil free, water-based and comes with moisture retaining benefit while providing effective and fast cleansing action that is comparable to an oil cleanser. Whilst the traditional oil cleansers usually require an extra step of rinsing the residues off, this water based product kicks that step outta the picture. Amazing right? 

Frankly speaking, I was pretty skeptical about the product's many claims initially. Make up remover that is oil free, preservative free, alcohol free, colorant free, fragrant free and best of all water based? Sounds too good to be true to me! However, after using one bottle of it, I was completely sold.  So impressed that I ran out and purchased my second bottle immediately.

The product comes in 4 different types, Moist, Sebum, Agecare and Bright Up. I have tried Bright Up & Agecare which I must say I am very impressed with both results. I do personally prefers Bright Up due to the brightening benefits but Agecare leaves my skin soft and moisturized.


Both bottles were able to completely remove my daily makeup and the rinsing part is completely optional, but due to my personal habit, I tend to rinse off with water just to prevent any remaining residues. Like what the product claims, I love how moisturized my skin feels after each use. The direction to use is also really simple, no rocket science at all:

How to Use:
1. Pump 2 pumps onto a cotton
2. Gently wipe the wet cotton all over the face until no traces of makeup is found on cotton
3. Voila! U're done!



With the many benefits aside, this product is perfectly design for people with hectic work hours. I gotta confess that there were many times when I got home really late from work, I would just remove my makeup with this product and jump into bed straight without even washing my face nor applying any skin care products. I know its a bad habit but the amazing bit is that my skin still looks OK the second day.
~OMG~

This product is definitely one of my Holy Grail at the moment. I totally totally recommend this product if you are looking for a quick and efficient makeup remover without burning a big hole in your pocket.

xx

P/S: On a side note, I gotta say that this product has been able to remove all my face makeup (even heavy foundation) and light eye makeup so far. If you are into very heavy eye makeup/or waterproof mascara, it might take longer to remove and may not work as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments! If you have any questions, please contact me at charming.vanity@gmail.com